Monday, November 9, 2009

The bowl passing by..........

I was on my way through my dreams of nothing, passing by, was some of my every days nothing special changes. The bowls were all same with not much change in those from which I saw them for the first time, with all of them came a big one with some great design on.

I left my so called education in class 9, I asked one of my elder one of class 12, that what makes this bigger and more decorative bowl so different from the others and for what use, as I use to see every day that those smaller one are been used by them who are been recognised by use as the beggars.

The answer came with a surprise to me, my elder’s definition was that this larger one are been used by the countries to the other for the same purpose, for begging.

No comments:

Post a Comment