Monday, November 30, 2009

The Red line, what does it mean to you?

From my day of sense I am very much known with this word and the colour of it. In every step of life I was been copping up with this colour which was a nightmare for me, and still now it is. Thrice a year that day of nightmare use to come for me, the days of my exam result was on, and I was always ready with the freeness to accept that red colour on my result.

But, there was a big ‘but’ into it, why was it so?

I was not good into it, to be able to fight with that red mark on the result.

Again, but why was it so?

Was it necessary to be good in STUDIES? I know everyone will have a blast on me, and it’s true. This time also I am wrong as ever.

Actually I was never right, when I was young some one (teacher) told my mom I have got a dull head. Later some one (teacher) told me this is not my way. All were right except me, who am always wrong.

Someone said ‘every one has got a roll to play in this world’ and I am also looking for that roll which can be suitable for me.

My dear successful friends, teachers, and all others, do you ever thought why I was not like you, why I use to have so many red marks on my result?

This time I will give the answer to you- When you were in studies, I was in some were else in some other studies, what I don’t know, but when I came into it, it was too late as this society also helped in this cause to put those red mark on my mark sheet.

Today I am also a part of this society, today I am also marking well with some good remark on my result which is coming out in every second.

Do you know how much number of red marks is moving around these days surrounding us?

You don’t know, because you are happy with those red mark on you every day mark sheet. You are happy with it, because you are the creator and you yourself are the acceptor of it.

My dear friend try to open up you everyday progress report, and let me know how many red marks you can see on it.

You can’t see, try to use the eye which is inside your……………………..

You will see there is a red line under every full mark you have got.

No comments:

Post a Comment