Wednesday, December 9, 2009

Same……….

As always this time also it was a time when I was on my way to some unknown land. Where there was something which I can think off, or there were something which I can’t think about, every where there was a silent which was like mid-summer night dreams, a silent which can explain about some pollination between two flowers with an calm explanation of a butterfly. A mind full of vibrant happiness around me with some explanation of this universe.

I was way through it as if everything was very much normal which might be or may not be. I found some unwanted mist around with some droplets from some where which was not very welcomed by anyone with some gratitude with them. It was a realisation about some sound of Potemkin with an illusion in life, there can’t be any difference with those happening around about in the name of change which are been the demolition of man kind.

No comments:

Post a Comment